Asthma Society of Ireland warns Monaghan locals to get their asthma under control and manage their hayfever too!
1 in 10 adults and 2 in 10 children in Monaghan suffer from asthma
Free public asthma management clinic takes place in Monaghan on 23rd March
- 1 in every 10 adults in Monaghan suffer from the condition
- 2 in every 10 children under 14 years of age in Monaghan have asthma
- 14% of people with asthma in Monaghan attended the Emergency Department last year, with 8% needing to be admitted to hospital
- One third of people with asthma in Monaghan missed school or work last year because of their illness
- Monaghan Asthma Clinic to take place in Four Seasons Hotel, Monaghan on Saturday 23rd March, from 1-4pm